CRITICAL ILLNESS INSURANCE
This cover is a life insurance product that pays out a lump sum if and when an insured person is diagnosed with specific life-threatening conditions covered under the policy and meets the requirements for a valid claim. The intention is to help consumers cover expenses associated with critical illness and also provide support and relief to the insured person and their families.
• It provides for higher cover for critical illness beyond the threshold of normal HMO
• Helps to prevent out-of-pocket medical expenditure for critical illness
• Covers for accidental, total and permanent disability and death.
• Qualifies for Tax relief.
• There is a waiting period of 6 months
• Medical testing is not required for amounts below N10m sum assured and age 46 years
• Maximum age at entry is 59 years.
• Premium payment frequency: Flexible (Monthly, Quarterly, Half Yearly, Annually)
• Allows for minimum sum assured of N500k and maximum of N30m.
• Heart Attack
• Coronary Artery Surgery
• Major Organ Transplants (such as kidney, heart, Liver etc.)
Please fill out the form below to get contacted by our team.